15 persons limit per tour
Phone 808-935-0550 for more info and to schedule your farm tour time
What To Expect:
– 1 hour farm tour of our 3-acre coffee & cacao estate by the owners, Uncle Stephen and Aunty Liz
– After the farm tour join us for a complimentary healthy vegan lunch prepared using our farm’s produce and prepared in our commercial kitchen. Also enjoy various seasonal fruit juices & Hawaiian Mamaki tea!
You Will Learn About:
– Coffee Production: Pick coffee (in season) see coffee trees, cultivation, process.
– Cacao Growing: See how chocolate is made from bean- to-bar.
– Bees: See Hives and Learn Beekeeping Techniques.
Farm tours are $25 per person by appointment only – Friday & Saturday Afternoons at 1 PM
A Must See!
This was the most delightful farm tour adventure and our host was so personable. I felt right at home. This farm is amazing with its composting and organic features. The meal provide was simply delightful even though I am not a vegan and had some apprehension, the flavors were tremendous and everything was grown right there on the farm. This is a MUST see if you are on the Big Island of Hawai’i. Do not miss this, it is well worth it and the price is very reasonable. Jerry and Theresa
Interesting and Fun
We recently had the opportunity to take a farm tour at Puna Gold estate. Steve spent a good bit of time with us, showing us the cacao and coffee trees, native fruits and veggies, and the bee hives. The locally sourced vegan lunch was delicious! We are going to be looking forward to coming back next trip, and seeing the gift shop when it is finished. David and Annette